The initial project that led to this website was created somewhere in the beginning of 2008. The website was created to mitigate an administrative need our organisation encountered. We operate as a "Federation" (SupOrg) that groups a number of "supporting clubs" (SupClub). Each SupClub has a number of members/supporters that they register with the SupOrg.
Curently the above mentioned website consists of 2 parts:
- a front-office part, where the secretary of each SupClub can do the member administration, etc..
- a back-office part, where the secretary of the SupOrg can keep an overview of the actions done by the different SupClubs, and (as soon as the member payment arrived) assign the ACTIVE status to the members that were inserted by the SupClub.
What we would like to achieve:
1) Currently every member that receives the ACTIVE status receives a member-card. Because the time-gap between the creation of the membercard and the moment the member receives the card can be rather big, we would also like to send out an email message to the member as soon as the ACTIVE status is assigned. The email will also contain a unique login-code (see action item 2)
2) Currently the SupClub secretary is responsible of keeping the member information up to date. It would be better if the members can login themselves via a new portal and while using the unique code provided in the email, to update their own info. In a future version, it would also be nice if the users can request tickets, or participate in online surveys etc...
The 2 above items are mandatory, the below item are to be considered "nice-to-have".
3) Upgrade the layout, and look&feel of the current solution out there to 2021-standards.
4) It might also be handy to implement some extra features like online and direct payment for the member fees (via mollie-payments?)
5) Maybe some sort of GDPR/privacy implementation, etc...
Gr, Geert W.
Hi i can Extend existing administrative PHP7.2 website i am expert at , PHP , Website Design , Graphic Design , MySQL , HTML So send me Private message at PMB so we can discuss more about it Thanks