*** PURPOSE ***
Tax authority in Costa Rica is currently implementing a new way of invoicing products and services known as “Electronic Invoice”. All companies in the country needs to implement and enhance their information systems to work accordingly and fulfill these new requirements.
In order to compliant with new electronic invoicing requirements, we need to test a development version of module “E-Invoice CR”, created for these matters, looking forward to implement it in our website if we conclude this module has all necessary features we require.
*** OUR REQUIREMENT ***
We would like to hire a freelancer to install and create an empty/vanilla website installation using the latest available Drupal 8, currently version 8.6.1 as today.
In addition, install and configure “E-Invoice CR” module, available at: [login to view URL]
*** PROJECT SCOPE ***
- Our final goal is to receive a full functioning standard and vanilla Drupal 8 website installation with the latest Drupal 8 version available and running on PHP 7.1.
- To configure module “E-Invoice CR” with information that would be provided once freelancer inform us that website is up and running with no issues or what so ever.
- This D8 website would need to have installed development version of module “E-Invoice CR” and all its dependency modules.
IMPORTANT: Please notice you might need to troubleshoot, workaround and fix any possible issues that could arise since this is a development version of the module. We anticipate that some issues might come up.
*** OPERATING ENVIRONMENT ***
The website would need to run on the following platforms:
1. Windows 10, Acquia Dev Desktop 2, PHP 7.1 and MySQL 5.6.32.
2. Debian, PHP 7.1 and MySQL 5.6.32.