** NO ROBO BIDS ** These will be immediately deleted.
In your bid, please add the phrase boomshakalaka to prove you are not a bot.
I have an existing piece of software that runs on my local server that processes a local image (using Pel php) and stores the new image also local to the server.
This project is to integrate with Dropbox's API so that images stored in their cloud (under my account) can be processed by my server script then uploaded to a separate folder within Dropbox's cloud. And to process each image in the specific folder using queues,
I have a dropbox account with images in folders as such: /images/original/SQ/[login to view URL]
The output folder & image will be /images/optimized/SQ/[login to view URL]
Client side (html / js / ajax)
1. Allow the user to select which Dropbox folder to use for the input images
2. Allow the user to select which Dropbox folder to use for the output images
3. Allow the user to enter a file prefix, ex "SQ"
4. Select the business name and niche (this are 2 separate select drop downs - I have working code for this)
6. Show a bootstrap progress bar of how many files have been optimized & how many left.
Use a queuing system (not Laravel - please use standard built in queue capabilities), with a hardcoded max processes running at one time of 15 (my server has 20, sometimes other processes may be running). If you can figure out how many process are actually running on the server, we can go as high as 20.
List all the images (must be jpeg / jpg) and queue each one for processing.
Each process would do the following:
1. Download the file from Dropbox
2. Call the preexisting code to optimize the image, prepending the file prefix as needed
3. Upload the file to the output folder on Dropbox.
4. If a file with the same name exists in that folder, add or increment a number to the end. ex if [login to view URL] exists, save the file as dog1.jpg. If [login to view URL] exists, save it as [login to view URL]
SQL is ok if needed.
boomshakalaka Hello, Could we discuss further in a chat? I can help with the Dropbox integration so that your software can use and store photos in Dropbox. Thanks and regards, Ha Nguyen
Hi, I have gone through the skills you've recommended and I'm filled with confidence to do your work. I can do this ASAP!! If you will trust me I Will complete all my best for you. Regards Harry