Short description of the deliverable
An online marketplace of bed and breakfast that enables people to list or rent short-term lodging in residential properties, with the cost of such accommodation set by the property owner. The owner of the website receives percentage service fees from both guests and hosts in conjunction with every booking.
The website functionality will be similar to AirBnB (see the attached screenshots taken from AirBnB which I use just as examples of the type of functionality needed).
Responsiveness and Language requirements
The website should be:
1. Very robust enabling very large number of people using it simultaneously.
2. Flexible for integration with various payment and banking systems.
3. Responsive (viewable on all devices).
4. It should allow easy addition of new languages (translations).
5. It should support both left to right languages (such as English) and right to left languages (such as Arabic). This requirement includes the design, that is, the design should reverse when a right to left language is selected (for example, menus should move to the right when Arabic is selected).
Project: B&B marketplace Website Development Skills: PHP, Wordpress, Ruby on Rails, Laravel Experience: 11 Years Expertise: Website Development Team Size: Dedicated Programmer