Complete marketing kit
- ステータス 終了
- 予算 $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 54
I am looking for an ultra-modern (incorporate clipart) and visually appealing website. A print friendly presentation version of the website must also be available.
A welcome/ Coming soon page should be designed and launched immediately project is awarded.
Project deadline: December 02, 2016
Sample website: [url removed, login to view] (Layout, Content)
- The website design should be very similar to the sample website. A few content edits will be provided along the way.
Design template and hosting: Wix/Squarespace (ideally). We are open to other options that can provide both web and mobile versions.
1. Design of up to X interior web-pages below:
Investment Strategies – Information will be provided later. Portfolio ( investor access needed to see this)
News & Events
Investor login portal
2. Include Social Media links such as
2. Coding and cross-browser testing of all above mentioned web-pages.
3. Mailing list signup form ** mandatory fields (Name, email id & phone number).
4. Investor registration Portal
5. After mailing list signup, a welcome mail should reach to user
6. Creation of forms like contact / enquiry, Registration, Feedback. Data should be saved in Database and it should be accessible to us.
7. Color Pattern would be red, white and black. It should match our logo and business card elements.
8. Admin access to allow for easy data edit by us after handover (insert / update / delete). – Layman front-end type edits
9. Web Hosting Setup
a. Creation of Email Id’s.
b. Web hosting Setup.
10. Provide modern options of our existing logo, and create web version etc.
Other needs (Important):
- Matching Marketing Kit – provide a pitch on what else you can provide.
I look forward to seeing the bids. Thanks, in advance for your interest. I will be awarding the project in the next 24-48 hours. If you have previous work of this nature, please show me as that greatly improves your bid!
P.s Bids over $500 will not be considered
Looking to make some money?
- Outline your proposal
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online