We are currently looking for a LONG TERM PHP developer to work on our website platform built using Laravel and AngularJS.
The ideal candidate should fit in all of the requirements stated below and must have prior knowledge / experience with the work involved.
We expect the candidate to be able to work at least 2-8 hours per day.
=== Work involved ===
- Developing new functions on the website platform.
- Debugging existing functionality on the website platform.
- Develop and extend the website platform's UI, with responsive styling using SASS.
- Working with Laravel to build and extend the website platform's API.
- Working with Angular.js to develop / debug an interactive user dashboard.
- Working closely with the project managers to accept and report daily tasks.
=== Requirements ===
- Good knowledge in core PHP concepts - Excellent knowledge in optimizing database queries, detecting potential performance bottlenecks and memory leaks.
- Proficient in working with Laravel and AngularJS
- Good knowledge of the Eloquent ORM, Laravel Controllers and Laravel Events.
- Good knowledge of AngularJS, Scope, Directives and Services.
- Fair knowledge in JS task runners (such as Gulp / Grunt), NPM and Bower dependency managers, and CSS preprocessing languages (such as SASS / LESS)
P.S : We are looking for individuals willing to work in a dynamic internation team, rather than an organization to outsource.