I'm only 15 years old, but i know what i'm doing.
By the way, i'm French, so sorry for my poor english..
I want to start a compagny named YB Hosting, by W00t Solutions. That will be a web hosting compagny.
1. An entire website made with (x)HTML (basic) and PHP (basic too).
2. Website made in 2 versions, 1 french and 1 english.
3. Website contain about 20 pages.
4. Website made with a very simple blue design.
For this project I don't have much money to spend, so I will offer a expert web hosting for 1 year.
Web hosting contains:
1. A domain name registered for 1 year.
2. 5 go (gigabytes) of disk space.
3. 10 go (gigabytes) of data transfer per month.
4. 25 POP3 mail accounts.
5. 2 MySQL databases.
6. PhpMyAdmin integrated.
7. Directory protection.
8. Full e-mail service.
9. Complete statistics.
10. FreeBSD 4.6.5
11. Backup generator.
12. Air conditioned room.
I think it's a good offer.. If not, contact me, I'll arrange things.
Thanks for your help everyone, I'm waiting for offers!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
(i didn't change that text)
The web hosting server runs on FreeBSD 4.6.