Creating 3 applications.
1)PocketPC flashcard application. Import questions/answers via a Pocket Excel file or enter them by hand. Have a 30 day timeout if the user doesn't put in a registration code
2)Registration Code generator (If the winning bidder wins both of my bids, this registration code generator can be the same between the 2 projects as long as both applications take two different registration codes on the same device.
3)Windows application that runs on the users PC computer that is fully functional and transfers data files between #1 and this application.
These flashcard generators will remember the # of correct and incorrect answers, save the answers between sessions (so a user can close it and come back to it later), It will use the Sebastian Leitner algorithm for learning (showing cards that you get right less often than the ones you miss)
This needs to be a full featured application. It's almost impossible to describe all of the features. Some of the big ones are multiple sets of cards, (Text only), Let the user decide if they had the answer correct (Show the question, when the press the button show the answer and ask if they got it correct). Upload/download to main PC application, Hints (if they choose to enter the hint) (so, it would be Question/answer/Hint), Statistics window & Progress bar showing how much correct/incorrect they have for one session & for all time sessions.
Also a per-card # correct and # incorrect.
A timer, so if they wait too long, they get it wrong anyways (an options window that allows them to set how long)
Sounds for correct and incorrect, user can select their own sounds if they want. Some basic sounds to come with it, a mute setting if they don't want to hear the sounds.
Great Screen Design. I need it to look real nice an operate smoothly
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) All of the conditions in the Description.
5) Screen shots of the PC application and the Hand Held application
6) All Deliverables, including source code, comments, variables/structures/classes/etc in meaningful english.
7) All work to be completed, including checking in the original project, feedback and fixing areas that need improvement to be completed by December 20th.
The communication between the hand held application and the PC based application can be an offline file-sharing type, as long as it's easy for the user to do with minimal steps.
.Net development is preferred.
PocketPC and regular PC