Set up a multilingual Drupal system and migrate over 20-30 pages content from existing site to the Drupal system and to make the already-made (using bootstrap) html/css/js/images new design into a Drupal-template, (no new design work needed).
You will notice that the site currently has also Announcement and the Knowledgebase modules of our back-end WHMCS-system AND these will stay there, so these do NOT need to be migrated, see below for integrated search/sitemap showing, though.
You get FTP- + MySQL-account so you can work directly on it.
* Logical folder structure
- Keep existing folder/file names if possible as URL in order to not need to redirect, when not possible, write list of old_URL to new_URL redirects for .htaccess-file, otherwise just SEO-friendly
- when moving from the current bootstrap-template, use a page-template system such that
-Front page will be of special template (responsive design already-made in bootstrap)
-Product page also will be one special (responsive design already-made in bootstrap)
-Solutions will be one special (responsive design already-made in bootstrap)
-"Vanilla" version for "how to"-s, About us etc (responsive design already-made in bootstrap)
-"Vanilla" version using the bootstrap "carousel jumbotron" template way of defining longer text parts with bigger text and a lot of images in it
-Navigation menulinks to our Knowledgebase, Clientarea and News/Announcements (which is WHMCS-powered, so NOT Drupal)
* Whatever Drupal-module you suggest to schedule webinars once per week
* Integrate FB-like and discuss on page (we have code if needed)
* multi-lingual body & navigation: English default + Swedish as now extra-language (more should be addable later). If a page is not yet translated into Swedish, it should be shown in English.
On the current site, the search-function will only do a database search in the (WHMCS-powered) knowledgebase, and show the results under the WHMCS-run (i.e. NOT the current Magento or future Drupal run) part. In the Drupal system, the search should also provide results for the Drupal-driven content AND the WHMCS-driven content (possibly by including the WHMCS-part in iframe if needed, and if not possible to concatenate the results)
As with search, currently, the Magento system builds one sitemap and WHMCS another, and since Drupal will build the one Magento now builds, this one and the WHMCS-one should preferably be integrated on the same
* multi-national: A few features, such as Local phone numbers to display, choosing a default currency, and choosing a default language and potential welcome banners particular per country, may use GeoIP PHP code which may be inherent in Drupal? Otherwise we have the basic code for this, but switching phone numbers and such welcome banners will likely need to be handled in Drupal unless you can't do it for whatever reason
What you do NOT need to do:
-Migrate over WHMCS-pages
-Write PHP code to fetch WHMCS db-info (unless favorable for search/sitemap inclusion)
So, ALREADY IN PLACE
We do already have and will provide (so you don't need to develop, only integrate with the drupal-site) most of the PHP code that will fetch external to the drupal-site items, so you only need to make sure to tell us where to enter this PHP-code (and how to add new):
* Announcement headlines from our WHMCS-backend
* Product-pricing from our WHMCS-backend
* the search bar code for knowledgebase articles from the WHMCS-backend (but not for front-end that will be drupal-driven)
* the sitemap for the knowledgebase/announcements (WHMCS-driven); but it will need to be correlated with the Drupal sitemap.
* the login/reset pwd into our backend
* the on-line chat module that shows if we're on-line
* the contact-us e-mail forms
Drupal Expert here. Done lot of multilingual Sites. We will retain the URL, Metatags, Pagetitle same from old site. Ready to start. And we test the responsive with real iphone / ipad and android device.