We are a non-profit research organization promoting vegetables for health in low-income countries. This website is for a recent 3-year project to promote public awarness and interest in the vegetable (bitter gourd).
Right now, I have started a simple site using Concrete5. As I am not a professional site builder, and have not much time to design the site, I would need a simple template using Concrete5 where later I will continue with admin and add contents to. The site need to be simple and clear with a few functions:
- Clear and easy to read menu
- News and Events sidebar with calendar
- Blog-style News and Events page template (the page could be hidden from the menu as it appears on the sidebar)
- Share This social function on each page
- Organization's logo on the header and donor logo on footer (I will provide the logos)
- Simple image or slideshow (could be a template) with bitter gourd pictures (I will also provide the pictures)
- Forum with both public and private (for researchers) sections
- For the private section, to integrate googledoc, file/image/video uploading functions
- Member login for the private section
I have already installed many add-ons and it would just be adding blocks to the pages and fixing html on cpanel. The forum could be built with any free forum software. It just needs to be user-friendly for me as I will continue as admin. However, we cannot provide any adsense or commercial opportunities as we are strictly non-profit.
If this interests you please contact me!
hello im an Indian web developer and designer, I have designed and developed many web site and my team consists of 7 members, i like to do your [login to view URL] check PM