Page Generation Application
I am looking to have an application developed that will take a list of keywords and builds pages - HTML or PHP? - that can be used to help with search engine rankings. The application would be similar to programs such as Traffic Equalizer, but with some different requirements.
The application should do the following:
* Import a long list of keywords (could be 80,000+)
* Provide a fill-in-the-blanks form to allow some minor description
* Offer the option to include an email capture form
* Allow the page template to be modified to fit a certain site style before generating all the pages (would like to use the site's template, as well as be able to add Google Adsense if appropriate)
* Create a sitemap page based on the template
* Provide FTP capabilities to upload to a web server
I don't know if it should be PHP or HTML pages that it generates, so I am looking for guidance on this.
Again, this application should develop a huge number of pages. I am working with some manufacturing companies that have as many as 80,000 part numbers, so I want to be able to handle that type of volume.
I would like to be able to market this product after I've used it for a couple of different projects I'm working on.
I will provide further clarification upon request.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
This program should run on Windows XP or be some kind of browser-based application. I'm not really sure what is best, so am looking for guidance.