We are looking for a dedicated, hard-working and all-around *SYMFONY* web developer to join our team on a PERMANENT basis. You will be given regular work for 10-20 hours per week to start off with but *YOU MUST* be an expert in Symfony and be well-versed in OOP and MVC architecture. The successful candidate will:
(1) Have 5+ years of web development experience
(3) Be familiar with the MVC/HMVC coding style(s)
(4) Have strong skills in the Symfony framework and be native to it (you will mostly be using Symfony 1.2).
(6) Write clean, well commented code according to the standards set by the particular PHP framework or as instructed.
(7) Communicate fluently in English and *MUST* reply within 24 hours at the latest.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualities:
(1) Dedication: Ability to work around 20 hours per week
(2) Honesty: We are web developers as well, so when you try to lie about some work that should take for example 37 minutes and instead you round that off to 1 hour or maybe declare that as 2 hours, we will know.
(3) Resiliency: This is a long-term position. If you are planning on leaving camp after a couple of months then we do not want you. You must be able to stick with the plan through thick and thin and demonstrate that you have worked in long-term positions before.
There will be regular increases in your hourly rate depending on performance.
All candidates *MUST* submit examples of previous web development/design experience as part of their bid. Furthermore, all candidates *MUST* mention the sentence "I CAN DO SYMFONY" in their bid to prove that they read the full bid and understand the undertaking.
*ONLY INDIVIDUALS PLEASE - NO COMPANIES/CONTRACTORS*
Knowledge and experience in the following is essential:
- Responsive website design
- Commented, indented, modularised and organised code
- Proficiency in English
Hi, I'm a London based certificated symfony developer, with experience from early pre 1.0 versions of that framework. If you are interested or have any other questions just chat me.