I'm paying someone to just me information. (Think like a producer)
I'm just looking for someone who is familiar with server based games, to chat with me about the details of
the cost and time involved in creating an mmorpg game. I'm trying to get as much information on possibly
starting a 2D side-scroller. I'm mainly looking for a programming guy who knows their stuff.
- Someone who is an experienced programmer with side-scrolling games (PC)
- Someone who has worked with an online game and knows the ins-and outs
Some Information needed:
- Where to go and how much do servers cost.
- Which programming language is recommended.
- How much will it cost to hire a programmer?
The payment is for, compensation for any kind of research involved and your knowledge, and any connections you might have to help me out personally. And to borrow some of your time to chat for a week or two when available. You don't have to physically make anything :)
If you know your stuff already this should be easy money. Thanks
Hi, I am here expert academic writer. I have so many expert professional academic writers. You can rely on me. I will provide you work in time I am eagerly awaiting for your response. Thanks with best regards Hasan