We need a script / bot to automate the process of inviting users to a facebook group via email. We already have a bot that does this but does not know to stop at 500 emails per day, it does not know not to invite a user twice to any group and it does not automate the process of using multiple accounts and proxies.
Our Basic requirement is
• User will select the required email list and enter the group id
• The script will then select one of the accounts from the account list at random (It shhould only select an account once in a 24 hour period, if an account has been used that day, it should try the next account untill all the accounts have been used)
• The script will then assign the correct private proxy to be used for that account. (each account will have a dedicated proxy ip)
• The script will then log into facebook
• The script will then navigate to the group members page
• The script will then invite users from the list and stop at 500, before inviting an email address, the script should check if the email address has been invited to the group before, if it has it should skip to next email. (email [url removed, login to view])
• When 500 has been completed, the script should log the user out and enter standby mode for 26 hours, when 26 is completed, the script should continue where it left off, until all the emails in the list have been invited.
Email [url removed, login to view]
account [url removed, login to view] (format: user, pass,proxy,port,user,pass)
Email [url removed, login to view] )format: email,group id)
Sir/Madam, We are already read your project description & fully understand this project for you. We are offering best price in this market & providing best quality of work for you.