Need corrections to an old Attractions script. You can view it at: [url removed, login to view]
The script works under php 4.x.. After an upgrade to 5.X the script has had issues and is not saving all of the information entered by the site users or admin. Also when a user searches for an attraction and clicks on the establishment for the sub page it shows the wrong attractions information. I suspect it has to do with array merge issues coming from php 4. For the right programmer it should be an easy project.
Issues with script:
1. When a user signs up not all form information is being saved to the database.
2. When the admin makes changes to form information not all info is being saved to database
3. When you click on an attraction from a search the subpage is the wrong attraction.
4. New attractions are not be listed in front end during activation.
5. Attraction user information is not being properly modified or saved.
6. Photo uploads need correction or adjustment.