File Upload Application:
• User is presented with a clean simple upload document page
• User is able to upload any kind of digital file
• User chooses file to upload
• [Ajax Screen]An ajax window pops up and quotes the customer a price before the upload begins. The math will be $3 per megabyte of file size.
• [Ajax Screen]Customer chooses to proceed and is prompted to login,just pay with cc, or create an account.
• If logging in, the customer is automatically billed from saved billing information. They need to enter a reference field.
• [Ajax Screen] The customer is then prompted to make the file password protected or make viewable only with the URL
• If password protected, they enter a password.
• [main window]The user is then shown the URL of the file and a Qcode with the url. They are given the option to add an additional email, along with a print option.
• An email is sent to the user with all the information and password.
The applicaton must all be highly secure. The password protected files must be only viewable if correct password is entered. There are numerous scripts on the market which complete 90% of these functions. [url removed, login to view] is one. Attached is a sample script.