This application is designed to do two very important things for the Mortgage/real estate agent.
1. Develop goals for the year
2. Track performance to those goals
But in accomplishing these two important things this application will provide the agent with other functions and pieces of information needed to achieve their goals. These include:
1. Calculating commissions
2. Projecting income from transactions
3. Track expenses
4. Calculate profit
5. Provide agent statistics such average selling price, days on market for listings, etc
Data is displayed in graphical format so that the agent can see at a glance how they are doing in their business. Although the application provides very sophisticated functions it is very easy to use and does not require any knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
I have a functional excel spread sheet that demonstrates the program function I want to have programed into a standalone application. Screen shots of what I am looking for are attached.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP 2000