I need a simple page generator. Here's what it shuold be able to do:
- When inserting a keyword list the page generator will create individual html pages for all keywords/phrases. The filenames of the pages should be the same as the keywords/phrases. I.e if the keyword is "motorboat" the filename should be [url removed, login to view] and if the keyword is "fast motorboats" the filename should be [url removed, login to view]
- The keyword shuold be the headline of the pages and in
<h1-5> (heading) format. The headline should be the first text to appear at the top of the page.
- It should have a field where I can enter in a text where a certain caracter will insert the keyword/phrase. The text should appear right under the headline on each page.
- Field for a second headline that should appear right under the text described above.
- Fields where I can insert up to 10 product links, where I can choose the text for the links and also write a description for each link that will appear right under them.
- Field where I paste in the code for google adsense which should be displayed to the right of each page in skyskraper size.
- Option to redirect the pages to an URL of my choice.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).