I need a password protection script created for a membership site that I'm developing. Basically, it should work something like this:
After the customer's payment is processed, they will be transferred to a page where they will enter their name, email address and preferred username and password.
The script would then log this information into the database, and send the info to the customer via a confirmation email.
Once the customer receives the confirmation email with the username and password they requested, they would then be able to access the internal pages which would be located in the protected file on my server.
Here are some other features the script should have:
1. It should not allow duplicate usernames to be selected. Duplicate passwords are fine.
2. It should have a admin panel with a search feature, so that I can find a user and turn off their username and password in the event of a refund. I should also be able to view all the registered users in this panel (which would also be password protected) in alphabetical order or in the order that they signed up as a user.
3. It should also allow the user to retrieve their username and password, by having it sent to their email address on file.
If you have any questions, please feel free to post them with your bid.
1) Complete and fully-functional working script installed on my server.
2) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Linux-based server with Cpanel. Also has MySQL, perl, and all the other stuff you should need already installed.