This is a small custom modification project for OS commerce, while this is simple please read carefully.
1. This is a small custom modification project for OS commerce, while this is simple please read carefully.
1. We want a custom modification of a coupon module /Whole sale module
2. The admin needs to ability to add
1. A coupon / Discount code
2. Add new payment terms that are associated with the coupon code, this includes the ability to set payment type and terms based on this discount code. For example if coupon code X End user must use CC card, if Coupon Code Y the payment terms are net 30.
3. Coupon code needs to expire.
3. The End user will be able to check out as normal whoever when they enter the coupon code
1. They will see the discount and the payment terms the admin has entered for them.
4. Notification receipt modification. In OScommerce there is an option that allows the admin to get a copy of the e-mail. When OSC e-mails the order notification to the admin it must include an XML version of the order.
5. Once the modification is completed the software must be repackaged so it can be install in using the OSC web interfaces
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Redhat, PHP, Perl, MYsql DB, We will provide share SSL