My company Name is ‘Fourways IT’ and I would like to use [[url removed, login to view]] and/or [[url removed, login to view]] as my main website.
Initially I want to design a logo that represents a young dynamic IT company with a strong emphasis on the 'Fourways' Brand - something that incorporates '4' of something !!. The logo should have 2 elements -
1) A graphic representing 'Fourways' with the '4' of something
2) the wording 'Fourways IT'. Each element should be able to be used together or independently.....
the equivalent of
1) the Nike swoosh & 2) the 'Nike' wording.
This logo must work on both company stationery and online.
Once I am happy with the main company logo, I will progress to designing a Website Template for my company website.
Please quote on a company logo design & on producing a website template and then converting this to html. Keep It Simple - a static great looking logo & template is what I need - no scripts or animated images.
I do not require more than a home page template and perhaps one or two other pages; entire site story boards are not needed.
Delivery should be in 2 parts - first the logo and secondly, following approval of the log, the website template.
THIS WILL BE THE START OF PLENTY OF DESIGN WORK FOR THE RIGHT DESIGNER. I HAVE AT LEAST 4 CLIENT PROJECT READY TO START IMMEDIATELY.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
all 6.0+ versions of Internet Explorer and 2.0+ versions of Firefox