1. Install OSCommerce MS2
2. Install into a \catalog subdirecory on server
3. Match the look and feel to <[url removed, login to view]~askyogim/>
4. Empty database of demo products
5. English Language only
6. Install the following contributions:
1. [url removed, login to view] with CCV/CVV support
3. Multi Vendor Shipping - not sure about this module.
4. free shipping with minimum order
6. x_sell admin
7. Attributes Sorter and Copier v5.0 (*Fixed for MS2*)
or better way of handling product attributes.
8. Catalog Anywhere w/ categories
9. Credit Class/Gift Voucher/Discount Coupons 5.05
10. Column Product Listing MS2
11. Specials On Main Page by Default
12. Meta Tag Controller/ Generator
13. osC-PrintOrder with Store Logo v1.0
Possible - Attribute Sets v2.0 -- 15 Jul 2004 - not sure about this which is new and could beuseful
To be delivered a.s.a.p.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
To operate on a Linux Server