Can you help me with this exercise? I need this by sunday. I've enclosed the zip files.
There are 2 parts to the exercise
1) Verify based on how the hardware is wired to the MPC860 that the RS-232 ports (SCC 1 & 2) will work with the driver.
2) Determine the changes to the uart.c file required to make the serial ports (SCC 3 & 4) work in RS-485 mode. SCC 3 must talk at 128k baud and SCC 4 must talk at 256k baud.
The mapping exercise(I did this already as XP860 Connections Excel spreadsheet which is enclosed) you did was the first step in the process to see if the external pins are wired to the correct pins that the SCC can use to control the serial control functions. The next step is to understand how the driver currently works (RS-232 mode only). The final step is determine the changes (i.e. SCC programming, I/O pin programming, etc) required to make ports 3 and 4 work as a RS-485 port.
What I need done is Determine the changes to the uart.c file required to make the serial ports (SCC 3 & 4) work in RS-485 mode. SCC 3 must talk at 128k baud and SCC 4 must talk at 256k baud
for example: In uart.c find
int __init rs_8xx_init(void)
change the program baud rates directly to 128000(SCC3) and 256000(SCC4), program the values into the BRG(BAUD RATE GENERATOR), and then connect to the channels. Then set up the I/O(program the ports as outputs and initialize the values). Change SCC RS232 which is how it currently works to RS485 mode. It is currently asynchronous and I need you to make it synchronous.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Do in word or other office document. Give me a price on how much you'd do this for