Overall website concept
website will be a place where clients can log in and have logos created for them…
Permissions on the Profiles
We need an individual very familiar with setting up profiles and setting permissions on the profiles…
The three profiles will be as follows;
The three major profiles are the Client, Designer, and Administrator. The Administrator is already created and will need to access everything, but the Client and Designer will need to be setup and sectioned off.
Overview of what will need to be setup with profiles and permissions.
o Will need an area where the client can login and be excepted to the system automatically without admin approval. ( Same login can be used for designer, but the system will have to know the difference.) I would like it to be confirmed via e-mail to avoid bots. I will provide the designs for these pages.
o The client will have to have the ability to pay for services through online shopping cart portal. However they must be a user before they can access the shopping cart. The only requirements to sign-up will be a username and password, and then confirmed through e-mail. I would like an automated e-mail sent to the client after they sign up… (General Idea was a welcome e-mail with verification link.)
o After payment they client will automatically receive a receipt via e-mail
o They will have to have the ability to retrieve forgotten passwords on their own via e-mail
o Once they have paid for the service the will be able to access the Creative Brief Area/Development Process. The Designer Profile will not be able to access this Creative Brief Area/Development Process. Designers will only be able to access the results from the Creative Brief Area/Development Process.
o Client will need an area where they can communicate back and forth to the designer… they will need to be notified via e-mail when they receive a message on the site…
o Client will need to be alerted via e-mail when designer posts a comment.
o Administrator needs to be able to see the communication that goes on between the two parties, and make comments when necessary.
o I will need an area on the website where the logo designers can log in and create profiles, but only after they have been approved by an admin. Again the will only need a username and password to setup an account. They will also need to be set a welcome e-mail but it will be completely different from the clients (Welcome welcome e-mail with verification link.)
o I will need some kind of system that keeps track of what designer is working on what project and long with how much money he has made…
o Through the administrator a PayPal system has to be setup so that the admin can release or transfer funds to designers for payment after work has been completed.
o On their pages they will need the ability to uploaded photos of their own work like a portfolio area.
o Designers will need an area where they can communicate back and forth to the client… Similar to Freelancer, they will need to be notified via e-mail when they receive a message on the site…
o The Admin and the Designer’s can access the Logo Database/ Gallery.
Shopping Cart System
We will need an on-line marketplace/store we will need a shopping cart features mostly just setup for payment. Not lots of products and or items. Actually just one page with items for sale. The Portal will need to collect clients information, and be able to accept discount coupons via the website. It will also have to able to accept all standard types of payment(credit cards). Everything a typical shopping card system can do. Please only applicants very familiar with setting up these systems apply.
Search-able Gallery Fixes
• Individual will have to be very familiar with filtering/ and searching engines. One of the determining factors of hire is the ability to show how well you can code and familiarity of search engines and filtering through data and how to create a good working module of your own. Best example would be if you know how the [url removed, login to view] search engine works and have the ability to create something like that we will be very impressed.
• White boarder around full color images. I would like it to be go to the edge of the box and not have a white boarder…
• Search will automatically update to fields inputted without clicking the “apply button”
• Image Counter, To give me some kind of idea on the amount of logos that I have…
• Error Message
An AJAX HTTP request terminated abnormally.
Debugging information follows.
Path: [url removed, login to view]
• After deleting an item it goes to page with “Type: Abstract Mark” selected…
• Sometimes the search engine duplicates the results…
• After save a logo in the gallery area… Page defaults with “Type: Abstract Mark” selected…
• Editing 8 Pages and Customization
• Forms once submissions forms are submitted I will need to be able to assign or give form to designer… in their area… only the designer that is assigned the specific form can see this information…
• The form is started but I need someone that is very experience in coding Ajaxs/PHP/ Drupal/ Whatever coding is necessary to make this work…
• I want to turn my form into a dynamic form that is able to react to answers provided by clients. Sometimes it may provide popups.
• The form will at the end of its steps conduct search based on information provided by the client. The form will be very customized and have a lot of answer driven results. This will be the most complex part of the project and we are looking for individuals that are extremely confident in their abilities to complete the task and make whatever changes may be needed.
• We will provide images of how we would like the website to look and function… and coder/themer will have to edit the pages to look like the graphics provided… they might have to edit blocks, develop new blocks and move around content…
• I have a gallery set up where I would like for a form to filter items based on information provided by a client.
• Individual must be very familiar with customizing Drupal themes and adjusting [url removed, login to view] sheets to match theme of the website. Website will be in a Drupal7 format.
• Editing 1 Homepage from designs provided.
• Creating 1 About us page with blocks so that we can make edits to other pages.
• Creating 1 Client profile page and customization from designs provided.
• Creating 1 Designer profile page and customization from designs provided.
• Creating 1 Sign in page from designs provided.
• Creating 1 Sign up page from designs provided.
• Creating 1 Purchase page from designs provided and tying it into the shopping cart system so that it matches the theme.
• Editing 1 existing gallery page with new designs provided.
• Updating [url removed, login to view] sheets
• Inspiration - [url removed, login to view]
• I really like the [url removed, login to view] sheet on this page. I love the fonts and the spacing on this site. Please refer to the headings fonts and paragraph fonts. Please make it look like this page.
• Headings are set as this font [url removed, login to view]
• Paragraphs are set as this… font-family: "Lucida Sans Unicode","Lucida Grande",Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;
• Updating navigation and adding drop down menus based on designs provided.
• Need to be able to arrange the FAQ’s on the present website.
Hello! We are strong team of experts who are ready to cooperate with you. The price on the bid is a place-holder because we need more details to make an estimation. Please, check the PMB for details. Thanks.
Hi There, We have gone through your requirement and are comfortable in doing this for [url removed, login to view] check PMB for attached Portfolio and other details. Thanks Aliza J