1) Use the Google places API (PlaceDetailsRequests Call) to retrive full address from existing search box
2) Use the Zillow GetSearchResults API call to pass “ZWSID”, “address” and “citystatezip” and retrieve zpid. The address info will come from the existing Google Places search bar.
3) Use the GetUpdatedPropertyDetails API to pass zpid and zwsid to retrieve the following fields:
Finished square footage
Lot size square footage
Number of floors
4) Display the JSON results on the existing application page and save them to the database when the user hits the “Save to Db” button.
5) The database should be constructed of two tables. One that stores all of the retrieved Zillow fields above in addition to the address and a unique id for each address (can be the zpid if you want). The second table that contains all of the floor measurements should have a field for zpid as well so we can link the tables. We may need to add a way to add a “Project Name” when you save the floors to the Database so we can have multiple drawings on file for each house.
6) Use this API ([url removed, login to view]) to pass the address zip code using the following GET command (GET /rest/places/zipcode/32216?appId=xxx&appKey=yyy&betaUseUnderscore=true) and retrieve the JSON results for that zip code and store them in the database as well as display them on the page.
7) Remove the satellite/map toggle switch on the top-right corner of the right map
8) Remove the fill from the canvas drawing and set the stroke color to black. You can also remove the labels on the coordinates.
9) Currently in the “floors” table the dimensions are comma separated and stored in one field. I would like to have 8 separate fields in this table (one for each exposure: N, W, S, E, NW, NE, SW, SE) and list the dimension in the appropriate field.
10) Store the entire address (retrieved from Google Places) in the database, right now it doesn’t seem to store the zip code or the state, just the street and city.
11) When you add a new floor can you have the polygon tool enabled by default instead of the pan hand