Java code required to search and replace in pre tagged asci files.
(1) An asci text file with field specifiers formatted like TABLE:FIELDNAME.
(2) JAVA Classes encapsulating the tables with getters for all the fields. Each TABLE has a class and that class will have getters for all FIELDNAMEs.
Coder should create a JAVA class that accepts above inputs and replaces all the specifiers within the text file with values returned by the input class getters. Text files may contain conditional statements. See attached sources and examples.
Coder is allowed to add XML like tags or other identifiers to the ascii files to aid parsing.
Coder is NOT allowed to change JAVA Classes encapsulating the tables because of integration issues.
JAVA Class object can be populated with test data supplied in example output.
1) Complete and fully-functional example program in executable form as well as complete JAVA source code of all work done. Example program should generate supplied example. JAVA Source code (Classes) for JAVA SDK 1.4
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).