The website is a dashboard for traffic in shop.
The website is using bootstrap to display graphs and figures. Data are stored in a Phpmyadmin database. SQL query pulls the data.
We display 20 graphs in the home page. (5 different modals with 4 different time frame (hourly/daily/weekly and monthly). We are looking for someone who can finish the following points :
- Create the 12 missing graph on the home page (All modals are created and works - We need to duplicate the modal for different time frame)
- Create 3 new model of graphs and 2 news figures on a new page (One graph bar of recurrency of visits - one graph bar representing the average of visit per hour - and a dynamic calendar (color variation from the number of visitors on the day - the calendar modal already exist in the bootstrap theme)
- Integrate an input fields in the main page to allow SQL query to adapt to the store specificity (SQL Request already in place uses a php variable ready to use)
- Create a page for contact (The php code is already done - you have to intergrate it into a new form - 4 fields)
- Create a page for real time data (Refreshing data without refreshing the page - 2 data to pull : number of visitors and time spent in the store)
- Check the security & Re-arrange the source code
- Re-arrange the left navigation bar according to the three new page created
- Small changes on the css file (Font size of some fields)
The website is based on bootstrap, there is no need for design/pictures or text implementation. Web pages and code source contain some french so i would be an advantage to be able to read it but not necessary. See a picture below to see what the website look like today.
Bootstrap theme used : [login to view URL]
hi, I am Adams, a fulll time developer with 5 years development experience in php/jquery/mysql/css and have completed several bootstrap projects. I am available immediately for this project. Thank you.
Hi, For all other request, I read and understand and am able to deliver, however on the request:Check the security and re-arrange the code; what exactly do you need on that? Regards,