I am looking for a php programmer which works with html designer. I would like to have created an online proxy shop.
"Shop" might be wrong word, since the only thing that logged-in user can purchase is a package that allows him to use a numer of proxies per day.
The main modules visible to user are:
- A list of packages a user can purchase. Each package has properties like: Name, number of proxies allowed daily, number of proxies allowed monthly, valid time (in days)
- Package order form. Supported payment methods should be Perfectmoney and Webmoney
- Login Form. Email/password
- User settings. Very simple, should allow to change password and email. Display active package (if user has any), and show orders history
- Main page. Simple news system. Should allow to post news. No complex solutions like wysiwg editors etc. Only date and message posted should be displayed. No images support etc
- A list of proxy (most important module), should allow a user to list proxies, search them by country/state/city. By default proxy full ip and port are hidden, when the user clicks on ip like "54.*.*.213" the proxy ip and port should be fetched.
-User editor (Able to ban users/see their orders etc)
-Sale stats (daily/monthly)
I haven't included all small details here. The best option is to check similar solutions pages like: [url removed, login to view]
I'd like to get very minimalistic design with it. This is a good example of minimalistic design: [url removed, login to view]
The project is generally simple, i don't need complex frameworks for it.
I prefer someone with who i can communicate in real time using messangers like skype/jabber (only text).
Please remember that i expect both html/css/js and php. Please also check winsocks.net to understand what exactly do i mean and how is it supposed to work. I'll provide sample accounts on request. :)
18 freelancers are bidding on average $516 for this job
We are sound knowledge in mobile apps, web programming, PHP, Open source, Css, HTML5, Animation, 3D modeling, graphic design, SEO and SMO.... [url removed, login to view]