If you go to:
[url removed, login to view] , you'll notice the page is blank.
Now, if you go to [url removed, login to view]
You'll see that I have set up a support script. This is where I will be handling all of my software product support in the future.
I need 3 things done here...
1. I need the homepage created.
2. I need the kayako support script design customized a bit to blend with the website. Basically just add a header graphic or something like this site did to customize their Kayoke help support script: <[url removed, login to view]>
3. I need a nice logo created for "Bryxen Software" which is the name of my software company.
On the homepage, I'd like you to have links to a couple of my current products.
1. SEO Elite ([url removed, login to view])
2. LinkMetro ([url removed, login to view])
3. 7 Days To Massive Website Traffic (<[url removed, login to view]>)
4. Search Engine Optimization Made Easy ([url removed, login to view])
5. Press Release Fire ([url removed, login to view])
I'd also like the top header graphic to include a "little" bit of Flash. Not a ton. Just a little Flash when the page initially loads.
I'd like the overall colors of the website to be soft bluish tones.
I would also like to be able to easily modify the website later, on my own. I know html and can edit things pretty easily using Dreamweaver, so just create the website so it's easy to edit small things later.
Really all you need to do is create the template for the site. Basically just create the index page. And then a page that ancorporates the Kayoke help desk script.
Should be an easy job. I'm online all the time via IM, so I'm easy to contact.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).