With reference to our website (tajmedical) we are looking for a complete change in our current banner, something along the lines of a clean, crisp flash banner which has our current Taj logo (but much improved in quality) and a series of sharp moving / changing images depicting medical treatment (i.e. doctors, nurses, hospitals, doctor- patients, x-rays / mri scans etc.) and world-wide destinations showing say typical landmarks (including from UK, France, Germany, Poland, India, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, S Americas). This is to show we are not simply restricting our service to India.
Please submit 2 proposals for our consideration.
*A full spec can be provided on request, thank you, Dr Jk Jethwa
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Monday Jan 14, 2008 1:28:19 PM:
Hi there, Thank you very much for bidding on our project. I am sorry for not replying to you sooner, we have received many great offers and we are considering them all with care. We hope to select the winning Team very soon. Thank you & kind regards, Dr JKJ
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Jan 16, 2008 6:46:15 AM:
I have written a short word document to explain fully our requirements (but not sure how to get it to you all?), so just sending the text, as follows:
Please get back with your price and estimated delivery date very soon. We are looking to select winning bids by 10.00 hrs (GMT) Thursday 17th Jan 08.
The Taj Medical Group logo (re-draw) & new web page header (flash animation)
This document provide information for an Experienced Graphic Designer / Flash Animator to provide us with min 2 prototypes of a new flash animated Header and re-draw (in high quality) The Taj Medical Group Logo.
Current site: [[url removed, login to view]]
Proposed beta new site: <[url removed, login to view]>
Use this to gage suggested your proposed header dimensions (to replace the existing short one shown there).
The Taj Medical Group Logo
Below is a screenshot of the current Taj Medical header the logo is in the centre (2) and other areas have been numbered so that they can be easily referred to later. For this please see current web site: [[url removed, login to view]]
The Taj Medical Logo needs to be converted into a high-resolution image above 1000 x 1000; this logo is currently being used in all company stationery and so it should NOT be changed, just simply converted to be more crisp and sharp:
• Fully vectored layered original .psd needs to be provided.
• Vector based Taj Building is required
• Vector based text is required
• The ‘J’ in ‘Taj’ needs to be redrawn accurately and exactly replicate, but in high quality to match current ‘J’. The actual symbol is the medical symbol, for reference type in google (images search) ‘medical symbol’ or “caduceus?? to view other types that look similar.
• The font of the text “The Taj Medical Group?? to be kept the same;
• For the font of the text “..holding your hand all the way..?? ??" some alternatives can be proposed
The new website header requirements:
• Dimensions ??" see proposed new site: <[url removed, login to view]>
• The layout should be - logo far left not centre as currently is
• Surgeons image to be removed.
• Remove section (3) and (4) completely
• Use the rest of the space on the right after the logo to blend in a series of 5-7 medical images that smoothly and with quality blends into the rest of the site and colour theme as <[url removed, login to view]>
• The entire header will be a flash animation and incorporate the new taj medical logo as stated.
• Provide us with a prototype of the ‘…Holding your hand all the way…’ text having a flash text affect scrolling the letters in smoothly from ‘…H’ to ‘Way…’
• Please provide us with a separate prototype that contains phrases such as:
World-wide Destinations; High Quality Care
No Hidden Costs; Cost-Effective - Up to 75% Savings
Internationally Trained Surgeons; First Class Hospitals;
Convalescence at 5-star Exotic Spas, Resorts & Hotels
That appear in scenes of the flash animation but don’t clutter up the header too much, a good text fade in /out might be the right subtlety required here.
In brief, we are looking for a complete change in the banner, something along the lines of a banner which has our current Taj logo (but much improved in quality) and a series of sharp moving / changing images depicting medical treatment (i.e. doctors, nurses, hospitals, doctor- patients, x-rays / mri scans etc.) and world-wide destinations showing, say typical landmarks (including from UK, France, Germany, Poland, India, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, S Americas). This is to show we are broadening our services from India to other world-wide destinations.
• Blue background removed needs to be clean and look fresh and clinical.
• Please use your own photos/images but do not infringe photo / image copyright laws, all photos / images can be purchased from sites such as istockphoto and the cost of these will be reimbursed separately. We suggest, if cost of photos/images is likely to exceed 30usd then please advise us in advance.
Thank you. We look forward to hearing from you soon.