I have already done most of the work for you, all I need
is for you to add a few functionalities into a few webpages
that when placed together will be compiled into an eBook
compiler and used as software.
This will be a "template generator" type program, built
the software must be completely able to run locally without
an internet connection, and ebook compilers will only accept
These webpages are ALL client-side and run straight from the computer, requiring NO present internet connection for the functionality to work.
I need things such as:
- A working Save Button that will save the generated document to an HTML and/or .Doc file.
- A Print Button that will print the generated document to a local printer.
- Automatic formatting of the generated document to 65 character-per-width, without cutting into the words, allowing
one to copy and paste the generated document to an email if desired.
- A Preview Button that will allow one to preview a generated document inside a new window (with pre-determined words, sentences, etc. being displayed in the window as well.)
That's actually about it, to tell you the truth.
I have created "software" like this before, so I could actually do this myself, but my time would be better spent elsewhere. :-)
Also, I need someone with a very fast turnaround time.
And finally, I will take the lowest *qualified* bidder for this simple task, and rest assured that if you impress me with your intuitive knowledge and skill, I would *LOVE* to work with you on future projects such as this, and some bigger ones as well.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable (HTML) form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
I will send the HTML files. All I need is for you to "put
the guts" into it and make it work, according to the
simple directions I will give you.
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).