Plugin for MS Outlook email software that installs itself as a button in the toolbar of the 'Inbox' window and the 'New Message' compose window. The plugin has two functions:
1. Before a message is sent check all the recipients of the message that will be included in the SMTP envelope after Outlook has converted all address book entries and groups etc. into email addresses, if any recipient address matches any of the supplied patterns (eg any address at a domain "[url removed, login to view]") remove all the other recipients from the SMTP envelope and make the only recipient of the email a specified email address eg "process -at- [url removed, login to view]". Add a custom header in the email message when sending the email to inform the server that this has been done; and
2. When the toolbar button is clicked, open a new compose email window that automatically inserts a specified email address in the 'CC' field.
See attached example file for detailed examples.
A. The recipients for the email that matches any of the patterns should be all the email addresses that match the patterns.
B. BCC Operation Any recipient that has been Bcc'd should not be removed from the recipient list, ie. Outlook should still issue a RCPT TO command for that recipient's address. This could be done by checking the Bcc header or by looking for any recipients that do not appear in the To or Cc headers.
C. The installer must force the insertion of the toolbar icon in Outlook. When the program is uninstalled the icon should then be removed. The icon will be provided upon acceptance of the bid.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Plugin must be a standalone download using accepted Microsoft install and uninstall and install processes on the following platforms, without requiring additional downloads eg .NET:
Microsoft Outlook versions 9, 10, 11