Modify the existing program with the following changes:
1. Add a "Problem as described by customer" section to the invoice, right below the "Tech Notes" section
2. The file created as a PDF should be named in the same manner it currently is, unless the invoice number is changed. For example, if I change the invoice number to "estimate", the file should be named "Invoice - Customer Name - [url removed, login to view]", or if I enter "659832" for the invoice the pdf should be named "Invoice - Customer Name - [url removed, login to view]"
3. If a customer has a new invoice, Add the new invoice number to the "Notes" section of the [url removed, login to view]
4. Add a "Total" entry to the [url removed, login to view] that used the total amount from the invoice.
Additionally, I need a separate program, using the same program source, but with the qty, item, cost, extended, subtotal, tax, total, etc. removed. Instead I need a large "Description of problem as stated by customer" box. The invoice box needs to state the date and time instead of the invoice number, and instead of "Invoice" it should say "Date". It still needs to copy the customer info to the [url removed, login to view], as well as retrieve previous customer info. The file created should be named "Preliminary - Customer [url removed, login to view]"
This should be really simple, as most of the hard work is done. Any questions?
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).