am an affiliate marketer looking for a search engine solution. I would like a script that I can enter the url of a merchant and have the script spider and index the merchants site’s pages info in a database. When someone searches from the search box of my site I want the results to show up google style but with one exception. I want the cj or linkshare code to be in the url of the results so I get credit for the sale. The user should not see the affiliate code on the results page (this should go on behind the scenes) and should be taken directly to the page that the user expected from the results (not just the homepage). The results should be easily customized in any template and I need the script to be written in php / mysql database.
1. Should be able to add sites and have list of current sites to respider them or just respider every few days.
2. Should have a spot to enter affiliate code from cj, linkshare, or any other affiliate network. Also should be able to enter the sid after the cj code.
3. Should be able to limit results to certain # per page and have links to the next results.
4. Should have dynamic sitemap page that has links that run data queries for popular terms so the results pages can be indexed in the search engines.
5. The search term should be dynamically inserted into the title and description and anywhere else on the results page.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
php / mysql server
If someone has any other ideas as to how they can improve on this script idea and development or if you have any questions please email me