We use oscommere tep_mail function to send emails using sendmail.
I'd like to setup authenticated sending domains and optional gmail smtp to send emails.
Below are the required tasks.
1) Setup sending sub-domain for each domain (3 domains)
2) Setup SPF and DKIM on sending domain
3) Setup gmail SMTP - (mails should be authenticated)
4) Modify oscommerce mail function to
- take parameter to send using the sending domain or gmail smtp
- Fix email headers
- Send authenticated emails
- SPF and DKIM should come pass
- ""Return-Path:"" should be fixed
5) Migrate all DNS entries to work with cloudeflare
* Apply if you are an expert
* No Advance
* Please include "asdf8fae8" in your response so I know you have read the requirements.
Hi, We are pleased to introduce ourselves as we are interested in joining hands with you providing web development services, server management and hosting services. Please see PMB