1. Have the Ability to let the user Mask an area
from a picture and then map this onto the face area
of a sprite.
2. two sprites, one where the face is mapped from above
proceedure this sprite will be facing the user. (screen)
2nd sprite which has it back towards the user and
is controlable will be able to punch the sprite facing user.
3. the spite facing user will undergo some slight changes
(ie: look like it being beat up)
4. a background graphic (or overal scene should be
applied to the overall aspect.
thats really all there is to it, fairly simple application,
we do wish this to be a standalone application,
not needing anything installed to run it, hence the
reason for C or VB.
for a basic example of what we are looking for
check out the attacted graphic, this is really
rudimentary but is a basic example of what
we are try to accomplish.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
PC / Windows
w/ possible future Mac & Linux Version