Making existing Recovery Software U3 compatible.
* Reading and understanding U3 SDK specification
* Making Delphi software U3-comaptible. This task involves writing a XML file, perhaps some required DLL file, and maybe some minor adjustments to existing Delphi code
* Good technical english
* Delphi 7
* Understanding C code
* Writing XML and DLL files
* Ability to analyse existing Delphi code (thousand of lines of code) and so being able to do minor changes
* working inependently
What is U3?
U3 is a platform for "smart memory cards", the user can insert his card, download a U3 app at some website onto his card using the PC, work with the app and then eject the card and work with the same app on another U3 hosted PC or the same PC at a later time. Installation/deinstallation process is automatically performed each time the card is inserted (installing files, DLL's, registry keys, etc.). So you can not only have your files and data with you when traveling but also your apps.
For more info visit: <[url removed, login to view]>
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).