I am building a website that allows a user to design and build an HTML form. The fields these forms will contain will be be completely dynamic. When the user-created forms are later displayed, I want to be able to store the information in a database and display it - this is part I need help with.
I am looking for help designing the table(s) to store the data filled out in the dynamic forms and building the web page that processes the dynamic forms and saves the information to the database. I also require web pages to view the submitted form data by form and by individual form submission.
I have already built the part to allow a user to build a form and the page to display the dynamic form.
I have attached a zip file containing a SQL build script for the existing tables, sample data and sample output with a readme containing more information. Please feel free to suggest changes to existing tables.
Please note that enclosed sample data only uses Textbox and Checkbox types, but I want to allow the user who designs the form to allow a textbox (with no limit on the amount of text) file upload (potentially large images.) These contents will need to be stored in the database as well.
1) A webpage that will handle reading data from a dynamically generated form and store this data in a SQL database. (The dynamically generated forms will be submitted to this webpage.)
2) A webpage that will show every form submission for a single form with the ability to sort the display based on fields from the form (ex. the display for Form1 should be able to be sorted by FirstName, LastName and RememberMe) - Sorting does not need to be allowed for Textarea or FileUpload types, nor does data of these datatypes need to be displayed on this page.)
3) A webpage that will show the details of a single form submission - this page will need to display the Textarea and FileUpload information.
4) Design of database table(s) to store the data from the forms so that intelligent queries can be run against it as follows:
a) must be able to run a SQL Select statement to select all data for a particular form (necessary for webpage #2)
b) must be able to easily differentiate one form submission from another (each submission does not have to be contained in a single table row, but we need to be able to easily differentiate one submission from another (necessary for webpage #3)
5) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done and SQL scripts to build the tables.
6) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) All I should need to do is run a SQL script to create the tables to store the data and point the dynamically generated forms to Webpage #1. If changes are made to the existing tables, then I will have to change them and the form generator appropriately.
7) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Either classic ASP or ASP.NET 1.0/1.1 (VB.NET or C#.NET) for the webpages.
Table should be built for SQL Server version 8.0.
Additional Note: I prefer inline SQL as opposed to Stored Procedures. Please let me know if you plan to use classic ASP or ASP.NET for the solution.