**Only coders that can display thorough knowledge of DotNetNuke 3.x module development will be considered.**
Client has purhcased a license with VX30 for their VX30 B-Cast Video player. <[url removed, login to view]>
Download the trial version of the player for development purposes at <[url removed, login to view]>
I have enclosed the SDK document provided by VX30. DNN Module should be able to use XML API provided with player.
Functionality should work as follow:
Administrative user will upload video files to portal site using the **Speerio File Manager Pro v2.5** module (found at <[url removed, login to view]>). Per this modules functionality, Administrator can organize video files into folders, etc.
- **New module** to be developed should have configuration options to select from a list physical file directory of video files stored by the File Manager to play videos in the order selected.
- Selections are per page specific... allowing configuration of which videos will play on each page and in what order.
- As many options that are allowed per the XML API that can be set as a configuration is desired.
Developer should present proposed designed structure of how app will work and configurations of settings page possible per XML API.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows 2003 Server, SQL 2000 Database, DotNetNuke Portal 3.x