Please read through everything carefully and ask any questions that may be needed before bidding on our project. We are looking for dedicated coders that are going to get the project completed with quality.
About our project:**
* Order Management Software
* Written in C#.NET
* MS SQL Server 2005 Express Database
* Developer Express Components
* 4-tier application design
* UI Layer
* BL Layer
* OL Layer
* DAL Layer
* We require a $250.00 seller deposit
* Must have a least a 9.5 rating or no rating
* You must have a solid foundation in using the SQL Server, stored procedures, T-SQL, distributing applications developed with the .NET Framework.
* must have a solid foundation in using C#.NET with multi tier design
* must have a solid foundation with PHP
* Must be developed using Visual Studio 2005 and .NET 2.0
* must have a solid foundation with ASP.NET
* must have a solid foundation with XML
* Strong eye for usability in designing WinForms
* must have a solid work ethic
* must be able to multi task and meet deadlines
* We require program updates every 2 days. $25.00 will be deducted for every update not received. Program updates once a week (sending us entire program through our update wizard.)
* firm concept of n-tier design and apply them when coding.
* Knowledge of integration with payment and shopping cart systems such as [login to view URL] & Oscommerce is a great plus.
* Bug fixing for 3 months using our bug, feature, and task tracker
Must deliver souce code in a .zip file every friday (When you do the RAC status report)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows 98 Second Edition
.NET Framework 2.0
Visual Studio 2005 is the IDE