Beta Test New Software Development application tool.
We need several programmers that know Visual Basic Dot Net and ASP Dot Net for both Visual Studio 2003 and Visual Studio 2005 to test our new automated software testing tool, Zombie Tester.
The tool is primairly for testing application with large amounts of data entry screens that would normally need to be tested by hand.
You can find information about this software and download it from the new zombie tester site at
[login to view URL]
After downloading the software, please test it against some of your Visual Basic Dot Net and ASP Dot Net solutions and provide feedback.
There is no documentation for the software at this point, so it will take a bit or trial and error to get it to work, but it is mostly self-explainatory.
We will require the following information:
1) Version of Visual Studio used for testing
2) What type of program, ASP Dot Net or VB Dot Net
3) Size of application tested, number of forms and number of fields (you can estimate this)
4) If the XML was created properly
5) If the software performed according to your expectations, provide details
6) Suggestions and Comments for enhancerments and modifications
7) Complete and detailed error reports for any errors that occur.
We will be selecting several bidders for this project.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Friday Jan 13, 2006 3:18:40 PM:
To all bidders, both current6ly working on this project and considering this project:
We have posted a new version of the software being reviewed at:
[login to view URL]
This version contains a new installation program that installes the program properly onto your system and includes documentation on how to test a project.
Please download this and take a look!
If your bid was no accepted, maybe it was a little high for the work we are asking for, and you might consiter lowering it.
A well tested application!