I have a fully-functioning PHP web app which consists of a web form. It calculating college costs based on user input & looks like this: [url removed, login to view] There are many input fields from which it calculates this & the algorithm it uses to calculate costs is rather complex. It was created as merely a Wordpress plugin, but it's built very well in a PHP MVC architecture and can standalone, independent of WP.
Currently it's just set up as a WP plugin, so it would obviously require manual setup for each additional client. On top of that, the client isn't able to change any of the settings by himself.
So, this task is to make it more of a true, automated SAAS model. When someone signs up (purchases), they'll have an account created where they can modify settings, & see data, etc.
1) Create signup flow
* Purchase => Create Your Account => Email Confirmation + Login
* I'm most familiar with 1shoppingcart, but am open to another setup
2) Modify the app to store data to a database
* The app currently just generates a PDF report and emails it to my the client. Storing the data in the database would make it much easier for them to keep the information organized in the backend system created. This will allow for the admin controls management of the data
3) Create a fully controllable backend system
* Admin dashboard, showing stats & overview of entries
* Searchable & exportable database entries (like [url removed, login to view] )
* Simple data visualizations (like [url removed, login to view] )
* View + Edit + Delete entries
* Customizable form settings for form questions that do not effect the calculator's algorithm (general form questions)
* iframe embed code (see #4 below)
* Built using twitter bootstrap framework [url removed, login to view]
4) Make the form embedable w/ iframes, so the client can just grab the code from the admin section, & add it to their website to install it
(1) What PHP framework would you use?
(2) Are you a good communicator?
(3) How quickly could you start & how long would you expect this to take?
Hello, We are professional developers with similar development expertise. We assure you best quality designs/work with unlimited number of revisions. Please view PMB for details. Thanks
We have all the required designer and developer you are looking for and can allocate dedicated resources for your project. You will be very happy and satisfied of our services.