THIS PROGRAM MUST BE WRITTEN AND DELIVERED TO ME IN PERL, with the Source Code. If you can do this program well then I have a few more PERL programs I need written.
A google calendar contains several different events, each with an address inside the event. I need a PERL program (that I will incorporate later into another PERL cgi-script) that can:
1. Scan the list of events on a given day,
2. re-order the events in order to optimize the traveling route between events
B. Inputs for the program would be:
1. The Google account login information
2. The specific Google Calendar to optimize
3. The day (date) to optimize events (reorder events).
4. An amount of time in hours:mins:seconds to space the events after they are reordered.
5. An option to run the program with the ONLY GOAL BEING TO REVERSE THE ORDER OF THE EVENTS.
a. You can use google maps internal API capabilities to optimize routes OR;
b. You can start with the 1st address on the list, then find the next closest address to drive to, and then take this 2nd address and make it the next position in the route, then find the next address closest to the 2nd address and make this address third in the list, and so on...
Attached is an example of a google calendar with such entries. You should make your own google account to build and test on then give me access to try out the program when you are done.