I would like to hire a mac expert to build a native mac app that does the following automatically -
1. Launch an existing mac application, called App1.
2. Enters few keyboard chars and mouse clicks, this generates a number by APP1.
3. Output of step 2 is copied to the clipboard by App1.
4. Launch a second existing Mac App, called App2. Simulate button click on App2, this pops us a APP2 screen.
5. Inject the outcome of App1 to a text field on App2. (It is already in the clipboard, so just simulate paste.
6. simulate few other clicks of App2.