I need a simple .net library with the following functions:
- scanToJpg(string Imagefile)
- scanToPdf(string PdfFile) - scan a document to a multipage pdf file. If ADF is NOT used for scanning, will prompt "Scan another page?", then save all pages to a single pdf. I wish certificate sign capability for saved pdf.
- webcamToJPG (capture an image from webcam)
- scanToOneDrive (scan a document to OneDrive account with specified credentials, destination folder and filename)
- webcamToOnedrive (capture an image from webcam to OneDrive)
- openFileFromOneDrive (open a file from specified OneDrive account, folder and name)
Scanning should be done via Twain and/or WIA drivers.
You may use third free opensource components.