I am looking for a Java developer with a great depth of development to help in a small project.
Ideal candidate is someone creative, self driven, and is on top of the latest industry trends, and great communicator.
Project shall take approximately 2 days to complete (depending on your speed and quality of work).
The task is simple:
1. Reading CSV from AWS S3 and saving data to DB (using Hibernate)
2. Web Interface to upload the file to S3 + Simple API development
* Need to be developed with clean codes, high test coverage, clean tests, clean design, proper naming, only minimum comments necessary as long as clean codes paradigm is followed.
- Must have strong experience with Java development.
- Solid skills in design pattern, object oriented programming, and databases (Hibernate)
- Great understanding of a good software architecture and design principles.
- Good development skills using AWS S3 programmatically.
- CSV reading in Java (using CSV library: OpenCSV / Super CSV)
- Hibernate Database query
- Restful API
Aside from skills, you are someone who is trustworthy, reliable, and great in solving problems. Additionally, you are someone who is motivated, driven and passionate about your role. You are going to take ownership of your work.
To apply for this role:
1. please tell us in detail how your profile matches with each of the above selection criteria,
2. please send us your code samples and portfolio (github URL if applicable),
3. Don't send us list of URLs of sites you have worked on because there is no way we can verify that it is truly your work, and it is very likely that many people only contribute a small chunk of those work but claims it as their work. Only send us projects that you have worked on and have a deep understanding on.
We look forward to reviewing your application soon.
Hi nice to meet you firstly, thanks for visitting my profile I ve more than 9 year in spring boot 6 year in AWS services. So i just do it on 6 hour :) can we talk? thanks you in me
Have good java aws s3 file store +) Spring batch to read csv + update database +) Using amazon java api to read file from s3 I have been completed sample project. thanks man.