I need an android/iPhone/iPad app. I would like it built. Already have graphics (animations), sound effects and background music.
It’s a sort of “Where’s Wally” game. It needs:
1) a startup/splash screen (music, speak and simple animation) with “start” button.
2) a “select level page” (with speak and simple animation - eyes opening and closing). 3 levels can be selected. And a trophy page.
3) levels 1, two and 3 are identical. A map with 28 animals (animated + simple sound effect) and a character asking (speak) the user to find animal in map (user must the drag map around and click correct animal. (Also simple bacground music)
4) after correct animal is clicked user goes to a page only showing animal. Here depending on level, user gets a task.
5) simple tasks:
drag item to animal
drag item to box
drag x items to x boxes (correct order)
- once task completed sinple speak runs. And a button can be clicked going back to map. And the process starts over (find new animal + speak). Also a trophy is shown and a trophy is added to trophy page.
6) trophy page:
A page with all completed trophies at each level. Clicking a trophy takes you to a page with animal and the speak from “taskcompleted” runs. Also “go back” arrow (to select level page)
I have all graphics/animations sequences, music, and speak files. So it’s basically putting it all together.
Also I need it uploaded to my ios profile andmy google profile (android). It needs to run on tablets and mobile phones (simply export to rescent ios/android versions).