eBrevia ([login to view URL]) uses cutting-edge artificial intelligence technology developed in partnership with Columbia University to automate the reading and review of legal documents. eBrevia's software boosts the efficiency of law firms performing due diligence in corporate transactions, or any organizations that analyze numerous contracts, such as real estate management companies and audit/consulting firms. As a fast-growing technology with many opportunities, we are seeking motivated and talented individuals to join our team.
We are seeking an individual to be responsible for the public facing image of our company, working closely with the Client Development, Operations, and Product teams. This person will have broad responsibilities encompassing corporate (business-to-business) marketing initiatives, external visibility through press releases and media relationships, conferences, online marketing channels, and day-to-day business operations. The ideal candidate will have a mix of creativity, enthusiasm, and self-drive, as well as exceptional writing skills. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is passionate about marketing and public relations and who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Audit existing marketing content, leveraging knowledge of the digital landscape and target audience.
- Conduct and analyze market research and audience insights to inform and optimize marketing efforts.
- Manage client facing projects, such as creating a customer FAQ, and assist with marketing and user education projects.
- Manage freelance/internal designers and videographers to create or update marketing content.
- Understand the user, technology, and market, and use such understanding to help drive product development and marketing decisions.
- Own product communication deliverables to drive user education and adoption, such as release notes, feature updates, product demos, and user documentation.
- Understand technical requirements around content publishing and be able to use a variety of content publishing and management systems.
Please submit your resume, along with (i) a cover letter succinctly outlining your qualifications for this position, (ii) your salary requirements (if applicable), (iii) your GPA, and (iv) any other relevant information that you would like us to consider.