Need an NGinx Docker container using Alpine
Need the commands as follows:
- Setup the container as NGnix using Alpine with a Dockerfile
- Ensure this is updatable; can get software added “apt” for example, in Dockerfile if needed.
- Ensure to have git installed as part of the Dockerfile
- Ensure to have all the commands to stop/start/copy to [login to view URL] and do all the basic standard actions, in a short document as a run book or run statement and handling the Docker file.
- The nginx should be listening on the default port on the host system; make a comment in the Dockerfile for this.
- Please ask me any questions and ensure this is clear (and ensure a clean Dockerfile.
- Please do not use “Docker Compose”.
Please provide all the commands or a script to do the above details and allow time for testing, if all the above items
Is $10 ok?
(If not how much?)
(Did I miss something?)
We can work on Google Hangouts or any desktop sharing you may have?
Please share your thoughts? If you have questions please confirm you read all of this, before reaching to me. My first question to you will be; did you read the project details?
Please only BID if you know how to do this and are certain you can do this? Expecting this is something easy for about $10 or so and will be something person on this topic would know and understand. Please note there is hope we can mutually complete this task; we can leave each other nice comments and 5 stars for each?
Please just don’t ask me to give you the root password; that will tell me you have not read even anything on these requirements.
Hi, I have much experience in docker file and how to make these thing work. I have worked with nginx and docker networks also. Message me and let's discuss more on this.