Build two Azure or Amazon linux templates in and deploy two servers based on the templates.
First, an email server.
Email server includes popular linux mail tools, web interface, secure mail, IMAP, SPAM, mallware filtering etc. but also DNS and SSH access. The root account should be disabled to login directly.
Second an LAMP server:
LAMP server includes LAMP, SSH, HTTPS, perl, php support and should be easy to replicate in multiple [login to view URL] root account should be disabled to login directly.
both need to be managed by ISPConfig.
When you offer please provide information what your approach is, which platform (linux version and Azure or Amazon) you advise and why, and list the things that i deliberately left out for testing purposes. Also provide your experience with this subject.
there will be different milestones:
Architecture design 20%
Templates build 20%
Servers build and working 30%
Documentation ready 30%. With documentation i expect:
- documentation how to access the cloud chosen
- clear documentation how to create new servers in the chosen cloud based on the templates,
- flow diagram how mail is working,
- description per server which tools are being used and how its configured.
- network diagram and scale out to multiple servers, load balancing etc. proxies, firewall